- The Land
- Retreats & Programs
- Meet at Mariandale
- Support Mariandale
We’re feeling optimistic as we announce that the Center at Mariandale will resume in-person programming on June 14, 2021. This includes sponsored programs, hosted events, private retreatants, spiritual direction, outdoor events and activities, and Saturday Liturgy.
Our mission invites us to cultivate mutual relationships and to take responsibility collaboratively for what must be done to keep us all safe. Recognizing our interdependence, we are asking our guests to cooperate in the spirit of community and friendship.
While we’ve been closed to in-person programming, we’ve implemented a major upgrade to our HVAC system and added state of the art air filtration to all guest and meeting rooms. Our updated cleaning protocols exceed recommendations.
First, we ask that you remain at home if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness or have been exposed to someone who is confirmed to have COVID-19.
√ Proof of vaccination(s), with dates, when you arrive at the center (Vaccination Card recommended), OR
√ Proof of a negative Covid-19 test, completed within 72 hours before your arrival at the center.
• Please bring proof of vaccination(s) with dates of vaccinations (Vaccination Card recommended).
• Please complete and sign an Informed Consent Waiver form (see below) upon your arrival.
• Please be prepared to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test, completed within 72 hours before your arrival at the center.
• Please be prepared to wear a mask while indoors at the center.
• Review and sign an Informed Consent Waiver form (see below) agreement upon your arrival.
• Please practice social distancing while in public (shared) rooms, including meeting rooms, the cafeteria, bathrooms, shower rooms, etc.
1. All guests will be required to sign in and complete a health screening, including taking of temperatures, when arriving at the center. If there is a Group Leader, he/she may complete this task and submit a sign-in sheet to retreat center staff.
2. All guests will sign a COVID-19 Informed Consent Waiver form and will agree to wear a face covering if proof of vaccination isn’t provided in all public and common areas and practice social distancing per New York State and Center for Disease Control requirements.
3. Meeting Rooms will continue to maintain an occupancy level that is both in line with the present NYS guidelines AND follows social distancing rules.
4. Overnight guests will be limited to 15 and will need to present proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results from the past 72 hours. We limit overnight stays to 15 people so that only 2 people will share a shower stall during their stay. Showers will be cleaned after use.
5. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided in our dining room through our food service. The dining room will be arranged in a way that ensures social distancing, and outdoor seating is available.
Please print and sign this form. You can choose present this signed form upon arrival at the center, or fill one out when you arrive.
We have been accepting private retreatants since May 2021. Please visit the Private Retreats page on this site to learn more and to send an Inquiry Form with your request. We’ll get back to you within two days. We do ask that you plan with two weeks’ notice in advance for our private retreats, to make sure we can accommodate you.
If you can help us with a donation at this time, we would so appreciate the help. Like many, our center has experienced a reduction in income that has left us well behind in our operating needs. If you can help with a large or small gift, please visit our website at www.mariandale.org/donate to make a safe, secure online donation.
The Center at Mariandale
Stay connected with the latest news and happenings by joining our email newsletter list.